Re: [BPQ32] Chat Server KEXO NLVCHT Western Hub

  • Bill Erhardt
    Message 1 of 3 , Feb 21, 2011
      Hi Jerry          oooops  Mike   Just kidding. I really did make that mistake and sorry about that Mike !!!!!!

      Yes that is correct on the chat server.  You know I think that is correct for my node.  Yes, I just pinged k7mt.wr7hln.org...

      Again, thanks for all and I will see you at Dayton Mike...

      Cheers Bill