Re: [BPQ32] N9PMO Station back up and running

  • DEC
    Message 1 of 2 , Feb 20, 2011
      Good to see your getting it all back Mike. Sorry to hear about the hand though.

      Dave

      On Feb 20, 2011, at 12:42 PM, "Mike Melnik" <mmelnik1@...> wrote:

      Good Morning All

      The N9PMO FBB, BPQMailChat and CC-Cluster is back up and running, I will
      Get the AR-Cluster installed some time today, after tomorrow I will be
      taking a break for a few days from E-Mails as I once again have to have to
      surgery on my left hand.

      How ever I am having a problem with the BPQMailChat ISP Interface and
      Stunnel E-Mails are not being received/sent in ether direction, I had this
      problem once before, will look further into the problem.

      Thank you all for you patients

      73

      Mike Melnik-N9PMO
      Web WWW.N9PMO.com