Re: Chat network map

  • Bill V WA7NWP
    Message 1 of 3 , Feb 20, 2011
      More FYI from the 'convers' world and 44net. They're also working on maps..

      Bill, WA7NWP

      ------

      Could all sysops try to provide some additional information in their
      configuration of the conversd ?

      For automation of map creation it would be good if we could set a
      standard for some HAM info.

      See Janusz page : http://www.packet.poland.ampr.org/wwconv.html

      I am thinking of additional info of the exising info:

      QTH:Voorburg,LOC:JO22EB,GPS_La:xx.xxxxxx,GPS_Lo:yyy.yyyyyy

      Where :
      QTH = city
      LOC = Grid locater
      GPS_La = GPS coordinates in Latitude
      GPS_Lo = GPS coordinates in Longtitude

      Many thanks,

      Ron

      Ps: in saupp these field are configured in the ‘Sysinfo’ field in conversd.conf
      -----