bpq to DXspider

  • aar0ar
    Message 1 of 2 , Oct 24, 2005
      Well after a lot of help I finally got that figured out with some
      emails from Ron and a couple of other's. Actually it wasn't clear to
      me that AGWtoBPQ.exe completely replaces bpq32.exe. I was trying to
      run them both at once.

      Very seemless operation and took about 2 minutes to make a UDP port to
      a DXSpider which is what I was playing with. I have an old AK1A
      cluster that I link via the bpq32 to several stations and also link it
      via RF. But more and more folks were wanting telnet/internet access
      and as a friend that was building me a Linux replacement for my old
      JNOS box never got it done it was far easier to just switch to the
      DXSpider under Windows with BPQ32.

      Still have some issues on getting the AK1A to talk to the DXSpider but
      that is just because I really have no idea how that works but will get
      some support and work it out.

      Thanks Ron and everyone else.

      Jay WS7I
    • Ron Stordahl
      Message 2 of 2 , Nov 14, 2005
        BPQ32_409s_Beta_20051114 is available in the files section:

        at http://dxspots.com/bpq32/bpq32_409s_beta_20051114.zip

        After installing this latest beta you must run RegBPQ32.bat to update
        the Windows registry to insure that all the latest modules will be selected.

        This release adds the monitor interface which was previously not
        implemented as well as correcting a low incidence fault.

        It has been running 24/7 for 10 days at my site interfacing with
        AR-Cluster, UIView32, and UI-DX Bridge.

        Ron Stordahl, N5IN