AXUPD links and bbs fowarding

  • kb7rsi
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 7, 2006
      Hello.
      I hate to ask of this but everyone that I asked recently for AXUDP and
      FBB fowarding please send me you email address' and link information
      again. I am downgrading my PC back to 98 and dumb me forgot to save
      the emails and my fowarding files befor I erased my OS.
      Sorry for the inconvience and thanks a mil, (if i had it..LOL)

      Harold
      kb7rsi
      Las Vegas, NV.

      Please respond directly at kb7rsi@...