FBB

  • kb7rsi
    Message 1 of 11 , Oct 6, 2006
      Hello
      I know this is not the right group but it seems that anyone and
      everyone that uses FBB is in this group. Of-course I use bpq with
      fbb, so I think this may be an ok message. I am looking for a few
      fowarding partners with FBB. Please let me know directly by emailing
      me at kb7rsi@... if you are interested in fowarding to Las Vegas
      and to also have an axudp link with bpq here.
      Let me knoow.
      Thanks

      Harold
      kb7rsi
      Las Vegas, NV.
    • David Calder n4zkf
      Message 2 of 11 , Jul 28, 2008
        I got my new P4 MB with ISA. Got it all fired up. What is the
        file you delete when you haven't run FBB in a ton of time and it
        thinks its been over 24 hours and won't houseclean due to that.
        I can't remember the name of it!

        Anyone remember? I know this is off topic for this group but thanks.

        I'm getting ready to try John's file with 32 and the DRSI.

        Thanks,
        73 Dave
        n4zkf

      • Jim WU3V AAM8AMT
        Message 3 of 11 , Jul 28, 2008
          epurmess.res

          Message 4 of 11 , Jul 28, 2008
            Thanks Jim. I have the new DRSI's back in a it's never ran better. Now to upgrade
            to BPQ32 and the latest FBB. Which I really don't want to do.

            I sure like the old stuff.

            73 Dave

            Message 5 of 11 , Jul 28, 2008
              I use WFBB 16 bit with BPQ32 in Win98se.. works GREAT!

              K.O. N0KFQ

              --

              K.O. Higgs
              n0kfq@...
              Message 6 of 11 , Jul 28, 2008
                Back to WinFBB 7.00g and BPQ 4.09b on 98SE. Only problem I see is someone using
                dyndns. It won't use that, you have to have an IP for a telnet forward.

                It's been running all day on 20 Meters just fine. Best connects I have had in 2 months.

                6 machines in this room running from Windows 2008 to 2003 Enterprise server and I
                still like 98 on FBB. Go figure.

                Dave n4zkf

                --

                K.O. Higgs
                n0kfq@centurytel. net

              • Peter Mallett
                Message 7 of 11 , Jul 28, 2008
                  David Calder n4zkf wrote:
                  Back to WinFBB 7.00g and BPQ 4.09b on 98SE. Only problem I see is someone using
                  dyndns. It won't use that, you have to have an IP for a telnet forward.

                  It's been running all day on 20 Meters just fine. Best connects I have had in 2 months.

                  6 machines in this room running from Windows 2008 to 2003 Enterprise server and I
                  still like 98 on FBB. Go figure.

                  Dave n4zkf
                  Hi Dave,

                               Use Porttunnel which I have used for many years and works 100 percent with FBB and Win98SE.

                  You map your Dynamic host to your static IP you set for FBB on your local LAN.

                  You can get porttunnel here.

                  http://www.steelbytes.com/?mid=18

                  Regards ..... Peter

                • David Calder n4zkf
                  Message 8 of 11 , Jul 28, 2008
                    I have a static IP. It's the people I'm trying to forward with that don't.

                    Thanks, Dave

                    Message 9 of 11 , Jul 28, 2008
                      David Calder n4zkf wrote:
                      I have a static IP. It's the people I'm trying to forward with that don't.

                      Thanks, Dave
                      n4zkf
                      _,_._,___

                      Hi Dave,

                                   Porttunnel allows you to forward to partners with a Dynamic IP.

                      Regards ..... Peter

                      Message 10 of 11 , Jul 28, 2008

                        Dave

                        For 7.00e you need to use a port mapper, FBBDNS or AnalogX Port Mapper, this will change a selected local

                        Port convert into the remote host (DNS) and remote port.

                        Downloadable from my web site:

                        http://n9pmo.dyndns.org

                        I thought I placed the FBBDNS Port Mapper in the files section on the BPQ Reflector, I will be more then happy to send

                        It to you .

                        Mike Melnik

                        Message 11 of 11 , Jul 29, 2008
                          Great. Thanks!