winfbb32 + bpq32 - sync unproto problem

  • pjaopjaopjao
    Message 1 of 2 , Oct 5, 2006
      Hi all!

      We have upgraded our current bbs to windows, recover all messages and
      so on.

      The bbs is up and running quite well. Traffic is being passed on the
      traffic port, users are connecting on the user port; seems to be no
      problems there.

      The problem starts with the users asking for resysnc of unproto
      messages. Some way the headers I saw broadcast were not in my winpack
      bull list. It does the some problem with other programs.

      Is it a problem with configuration of bpq32 or with winfbb32?

      Thanks for any help
      Paulo
      ct2jay
    • g3ldi
      Message 2 of 2 , Oct 6, 2006
        --- In BPQ32@yahoogroups.com, "pjaopjaopjao" <pjao.ct2jay@...> wrote:

        > Hi all!
        >
        > We have upgraded our current bbs to windows, recover all messages and
        > so on.
        >
        > The bbs is up and running quite well. Traffic is being passed on the
        > traffic port, users are connecting on the user port; seems to be no
        > problems there.
        >
        > The problem starts with the users asking for resysnc of unproto
        > messages. Some way the headers I saw broadcast were not in my winpack
        > bull list. It does the some problem with other programs.
        >
        > Is it a problem with configuration of bpq32 or with winfbb32?
        >
        > Thanks for any help
        > Paulo
        > ct2jay

        Hi.

        I am having similar problems here. I am sure it is the FBB
        configuration that
        is the problem. I also cannot run PG rpograms from the new WINFBB32 BBS
        that I used to run from the 16 bit version. Most of these were written
        by other
        people, like Ken, G3WCS, and worked very well. However, I have tried
        loads of
        variations in FBB and nothing will make it work.

        Like Paulo, I would also appreciate some suggestions, perhaps from
        somebody
        that has managed to get it all working properly? I am also unable to
        edit a message
        with the EM command. This no longer works. There must be others that I
        have not
        actually tried as yet.

        I have tried several different versions of ENGLISH.TXT files as some
        errors crept
        in with the use of an older version.

        Probably these are teething problems with a new version, as F6FBB no
        longer
        seems interested.

        73 de Roger, G3LDI