AXTCP Works fine

  • jim
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 31, 2011
      Here in Kentucky we have had to use something to connect the EOC's with BBS traffic. In the EOC's we could not open ports. We do not have an RF backbone setup yet(this is the next step in the list). We used AXTCP to connect the Owensboro EOC to my node in Henderson and it worked great! Thanks John! This works fine for the BBS and Chat. This will let us get the nodes in the EOC's while we work on building the rest of the network for the backbone. I will be setting up in February the Henderson EOC and it will be setup with a 440 9.6k port for the backbone. We will start with 440 but I would like to use another frequency but we have to start somewhere. Again, I have to say BPQ32 is the software for any serious node work.

      Jim Rayburn KC4BQK
      ARRL Kentucky Section
      Section Traffic Manager
      kc4bqk@...