BPQTERMINAL

  • tdx2002uk
    Message 1 of 3 , Sep 29, 2006
      When I try to run BPQTERMINAL I get the error message
      Can't Load (or register) custom control:"bpqctrl.ocx", but the file is
      there in the BPQ directory. Everything else works fine. Any ideas?

      Cheers
      Tony
      G4CJC
    • Ron Stordahl
      Message 2 of 3 , Sep 29, 2006
        Did you install BPQ32 using the installer: BPQ32_409uBeta08May2006.exe?

        Can you run Bpq32.exe without an error message?

        If not, is the file bpqctrl.ocx present in your BPQ32 directory?

        Depending upon your choice of options during the install you may have to excute from your BPQ32 directory RegBPQ32.bat and/or SetRegistryPath.exe.

        Ron, N5IN

        Message 3 of 3 , Sep 29, 2006
          Thanks Ron, the .bat files did the trick. All functioning fine now.

          73

          Tony
          G4CJC