Re: [BPQ32] Re: BPQ32 + FBB7.01.35 + AR-CLuster?

  • Roger Cooke
    Message 1 of 5 , Sep 28, 2006
      Hi Ron..

         Thanks for the Email. I obviously twisted the information!  Oh well, John did say that
      he had just sailed fom the Channel Islands so that is "Ocean" enough for me!  I was
      sorry when John stopped developing his node some years ago, so am now very pleased
      that he is taking it on again. It might encourage more people to use packet.

         As for the Cluster, I would like to be a "purist" and get a feed from RF if possible. I
      am shortly trying a 70Mhz link from a station some 30 miles south of me, so I shall see
      how those tests go. Failing that the only option then is the Internet. I have bought the
      AR-Cluster software and will install it on my Satgate PC and talk over the LAN to the BBS.

        I seem to remember your name from 20 years ago, when packet was all the rage, but I
      don't associate it with N5IN. Anyway, thanks for correcting me Ron, and see you on the
      BBS PC.

      Regards from Roger, G3LDI
      Swardeston, Norfolk.