Re: [BPQ32] Printing

  • KG5KS - Kenny Thompson
    Message 1 of 20 , Jan 26, 2011
      I would hope they would limit their messages, however we might have to multiply BPQ32 systems on different freqs to handle the initial load.  Including MARS freqs too.  First time will show the problem areas.  State Agencies are bigger than the Counties, Cities and send quite a bit more traffic.   However, they are the first ones to come back online and Emcomm shouldn't be needed as much.

      Thank you
      73
      Kenny
      ARS KG5KS