Re: [BPQ32] Re: virus warning

  • Dave Webb
    Message 1 of 8 , Jan 24, 2011
      G-mail and Clear.net block exe's both sending and receiving. The 7-zip works. I received an exe inside a windows zip which was inside a 7-zip fine.
      Dave
      WB2HVF

      On 1/24/2011 5:12 PM, la7um wrote:

      I have found that a yahoo account has worked earlier. Not tried recently.Gmail does not. Hotmail seems to work, but destroys the file.
      73 de la7um Finn