Re: [BPQ32] Outpost & UISS

  • W8EHH
    Message 1 of 3 , Jan 20, 2011
      Just got back into myself. I have been using uiss for a unproto digital net used by our ARES group. Hopefully some one on here will be able to answer your question.
      Mike

      From: "Bill Erhardt" <k7mt@...>
      Sender: BPQ32@yahoogroups.com
      Date: Thu, 20 Jan 2011 19:30:27 -0700
      To: <BPQ32@yahoogroups.com>
      ReplyTo: BPQ32@yahoogroups.com
      Subject: Re: [BPQ32] Outpost & UISS

      Hi Mike,

      Bill K7MT in Helena, Mt.  After seeing John redo the DLL to make UISS work with BPQ, I just might put my Sgate back on the air.

      I have been gone quite a bit over the last two years. Question I have for you I noticed the SGATE software addition to UISS said it only works with UISS Pro !!! I cannot find the Pro version. It that the registered donation version of UISS ????

      Thanks Bill K7MT