RE: [BPQ32] Linksys e3000

  • Dave
    Message 1 of 19 , Jan 20, 2011
      I had the same trouble; I used a port opener software, www.port-forwarding.net  and it fixed it first time, every time, all the time.

      Dave
      KA0SWT

      From: BPQ32@yahoogroups.com [mailto:BPQ32@yahoogroups.com] On Behalf Of Dave Webb
      Sent: Thursday, January 20, 2011 07:27
      To: BPQ32@yahoogroups.com
      Subject: Re: [BPQ32] Linksys e3000

      That doesn't seem to help Matt, I tried making it wide open, turning the firewall completely off and single ports, port ranges, dmz. I must be missing something. Thanks for the suggestions. I'm still working on it.
      73
      Dave

      On 1/18/2011 10:20 AM, Matt Zilmer wrote:

      You could reduce the level of security at the router.  Some protocols will be blocked by default (NTP is a good check for this).

      Most routers and modems with integral routers have security set to max out of the box.

      matt  W6NIA