Re: [BPQ32] Some success in outpostville

  • K.O. Higgs
    Message 1 of 3 , Jan 20, 2011
      Perhaps I can help with that. The fourth entry in John's Telnet server allows you to set up
      Outpost so that "telnet" looks like a "tnc" and is shorter and simpler than the normal way.

      K.O. n0kfq

      On 1/20/2011 1:06 PM, Ken Jacobs wrote:

      Best guess Mike....

      You need to change the connect callsign to be the callsign of your PBBS. Remove the 4th entry from your BPQ32.cfg.....I have never used it for Outpost access....

      Ken

      On 1/20/2011 6:02 AM, w8ehh wrote:

      Hi Ken
      Well that got me connected and I got the sign on msg for ? for commands.  I entered ? nothing happened.  Tried entering PBBS nothing.  Seem like what i enter never goes anywhere.
      Per instructions it says i can add a fourth entry in the user area to go direct to PBBS.  I entered the PBBS after w8ehh and tried again.  This time it went direct to PBBS got prompt but outpost did not auto send the LM etc commands. I tried entering LM and it just sat there.

      We Are Getting Closer.  Next suggestion.

      Mike W8EHH