Re: [BPQ32] outpostville [1 Attachment]

  • Ken Jacobs
    Message 1 of 2 , Jan 19, 2011
      OK Mike,

      Now according to this attachment, it looks like your user info in the telnet config is wrong....you have 4 items listed after USER=....you can only have 3.
      Try it with USER=w8ehh,mike,w8ehh
      then see what happens...don't forget to change your user to w8ehh in outpost and password to mike.

      Ken KD6PGI

      On 1/19/2011 5:08 PM, w8ehh wrote:

      I have enclosed the Telnet config that went with my last outppost posting.
      Hope this helps.

      Mike