No Joy in Outpostville

  • w8ehh
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 19, 2011
    I have made changes to everything occording to the ne help file.
    I have enclosed more snaps of things.
    wasnt sure i understood the doc so i went both ways. but every thing tried gave the same packet seesion manager.  And yes i changed the port in telnet to match the new port.  trying everything
    This is almost as bad as getting comport 1 to work

    Mike