RE: [BPQ32] Re: 40 7.1035 LSB Dial 1600/1800 tones and PI

  • Jerry
    Message 1 of 14 , Jan 19, 2011

      Hi Dave…

      It works great  but my packet AX25 BBS will be here long after WINMOR IS considered old..  73 jerry

      I guess if one thinks Packet is OLD the TOR modes are is actually older…

      73 jerry

      From: Jeff - WA4ZKO <wa4zko@...>
      Subject: [BPQ32] Re: 40 7.1035 LSB Dial 1600/1800 tones and PI
      To: BPQ32@yahoogroups.com
      Date: Wednesday, January 19, 2011, 1:53 PM

      My hunch is it's one of the NTSD stations doing a scheduled connect. CF's are off enough that the controller thinks the channel is clear but still in your receive window.

      Do you all run with 500 Hz filters? My guess is they would help HF packet considerably. Of course if they're in that window, not much can help ;-)

      73
      Jeff
      WA4ZKO