RE: 40 7.1035 LSB Dial

  • kt4wo67@gmail.com
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 19, 2011
      "Let's face it...we're lucky they let us use packet the way we do. If the main requirement was to use only the best, most advanced modes...there wouldn't be any packet."

      Good luck on convincing some guys of that...I ran into that about a week ago,,,and gave up.

       Winmor is good, but not relly designed for
      network stuff.   I have played some with PSK-Packet in MultiPSK(at 250 baud)...but like BPSK, not great on the lower bands.

      Thomas "Trip" Carswell - KT4WO
      kt4wo67@...