BPQ32, Sally, and AGWPE

  • James K. Darrow
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 5, 2006
      Hi all,

      I'm running BPQ32 with the AGWPE which works great! My problem is if I
      configure BPQ to run with with a BBS and have the BBS Callsing and
      Alias in the config file BPQ gives be the response that all BBS
      channels are busy. If I have the BBS suport turned off and just have
      the command BBS as an aplication it connects to my Sally BBS just
      fine, though a loopback port that I have setup in the AGWPE.

      Does anyone have any ideas on how to get the Callsign and Alias
      working with BPQ32 and Sally?

      Thanks!!

      73's Jim KB9MMC