Re: agw to bpq32u

  • MIchael Melnik Sr.
    Message 1 of 7 , Jul 15, 2006
      --- In BPQ32@yahoogroups.com, "aar0ar" <aar0ar@...> wrote:
      >Thanks Jay for the Reply
      >The only reason i wanted BPQ to control the TNC'S and AGW ahead of
      >BPQ, is for monitoring reasons, in order to see what UI-View is
      doing i have to use the agw monitor.
      John noted that Telpac would have to have the same Call sign that is
      used in BPQ, not trying that, i think their would be a problem when
      one connects to my BBS, would also be connecting to Telpac.

      I am aware that UI-View can be set to BPQ, however I use UI-NWS
      that send out weather Criteria when storms accure in my State and
      is sent out on one of my BBS frequency's, since bpq is not
      configured for BPQ to contol the TNC'S and when the beacon for UI-
      NWS goes out it causes
      UI-View, error and has to close, that is wht i am using the AGW
      setting.
      Now if i can get BPQ configed right so awg is before bpq i would be
      all right.

      The bottom line Jay is, it really isn't that important that i
      monitor all transmissions going out, it just would have been easier
      to monitor with agw ahead of bpq.....Thanks Mike/N9PMO