Re: [BPQ32] BPQTNC2.exe and Anti-virus software.

  • enkitec@gmail.com
    Message 1 of 10 , Jan 6, 2011
      On 06-Jan-11 08:42, John Wiseman wrote:
      Message
      It seems some anti-virus products are still reporting BPQTNC2.exe as containing a virus.

      I've re-arranged the code and it now passes all the scanners I can test with. The new version will be included in the next release, but if you wnat to run bpqtnc2.exe and your anti-virus won't let you, you can download the new version from http://www.cantab.net/users/john.wiseman/Downloads/Bpqtnc2.zip

          Here you can submit any file to 18 anti-virus at once.

          http://virusscan.jotti.org/en/

          73, Mark

    • Jeff - WA4ZKO
      Message 2 of 10 , Jan 6, 2011
        VirusTotal is another good one. Has about 40+ some odd scan engines to test against:

        http://www.virustotal.com

        73
        Jeff
        WA4ZKO

        Message 3 of 10 , Jan 6, 2011

          Just replaced the TNC2.EXE rebooted computer all worked fine this time
          Norton didn't remove the .EXE

          Thanks.

          Mike-N9PMO
          It seems some anti-virus products are still reporting BPQTNC2.exe as
          containing a virus.

          I've re-arranged the code and it now passes all the scanners I can test
          with. The new version will be included in the next release, but if you want