RE: [BPQ32] winfbb32

    Message 1 of 5 , Jul 1, 2006
      Harold,

      For beaconing, you need to replace the bpq.dll that comes with WinFBB32 with the one in the files section of the BPQ32 group. Download file FBB_BPQ.zip.

      Message 2 of 5 , Jul 1, 2006
        Thanks for that info Danny.

        Harold
        kb7rsi
        Las Vegas, NV.

        Danny wrote:

        With command RE you can unheld mail in fbb..

        Message 3 of 5 , Jul 1, 2006
          Hello all.
          Simple question
          Is it possible to have a loopback port in bpq32 and what are the parameters?

          Thanks

          Harold
          kb7rsi