BPQ32_4.10p_20110105 is available for download.

  • Ron Stordahl
    Message 1 of 2 , Jan 5, 2011
      A new release, BPQ32_4.10p_20110105, for Windows, is available for download

      This release updates BPQ32.dll and BPQMailChat.exe

      The changelog is here:
      http://www.cantab.net/users/john.wiseman/Documents/BPQ32%20Installation.htm#Changelog

      Thanks to John Wiseman G8BPQ/GM8BPQ for his tireless work enhancing BPQ32!

      73 de Ron Stordahl, AE5E (ex N5IN)
    • Bill Erhardt
      Message 2 of 2 , Jan 5, 2011
        GM Ron,

        Thanks for the update notice.  I just downloaded and have it up and running will report any annomolies that might appear !!!!!  Thanks again John for all your fine work..

        Oh is that forwarding switch ok to turn back on ???

        Bill K7MT