Re: [BPQ32] winfbb32

  • Danny
    Message 1 of 5 , Jul 1, 2006
      With command RE you can unheld mail in fbb..

      Message 2 of 5 , Jul 1, 2006
        Harold,

        For beaconing, you need to replace the bpq.dll that comes with WinFBB32 with the one in the files section of the BPQ32 group. Download file FBB_BPQ.zip.

        Message 3 of 5 , Jul 1, 2006
          Thanks for that info Danny.

          Harold
          kb7rsi
          Las Vegas, NV.

          Message 4 of 5 , Jul 1, 2006
            Hello all.
            Simple question
            Is it possible to have a loopback port in bpq32 and what are the parameters?

            Thanks

            Harold
            kb7rsi