winfbb32

  • kb7rsi
    Message 1 of 5 , Jun 30, 2006
      Hello all.
      Ive asked this question on the FBB user group but with no response,
      and I know there are plenty here that use bpq with winfbb32.
      One question I have is, how to setup beaconing on fbb to go via bpq.
      Another question is, how to you find and fix or delete messages that
      are being held by fbb?

      Thanks for any and all help.

      Harold
      kb7rsi
      Las Vegas, NV.
    • Danny
      Message 2 of 5 , Jul 1 5:29 AM
        With command RE you can unheld mail in fbb..

        Message 3 of 5 , Jul 1 5:46 AM
          Harold,

          For beaconing, you need to replace the bpq.dll that comes with WinFBB32 with the one in the files section of the BPQ32 group. Download file FBB_BPQ.zip.

          Message 4 of 5 , Jul 1 9:13 AM
            Thanks for that info Danny.

            Harold
            kb7rsi
            Las Vegas, NV.

            Message 5 of 5 , Jul 1 11:20 AM
              Hello all.
              Simple question
              Is it possible to have a loopback port in bpq32 and what are the parameters?

              Thanks

              Harold
              kb7rsi