Re: Running Programs written to use TFWIN, TFWIN32 or TF2AGW with BPQ32

    Message 1 of 3 , Jun 29, 2006
      Hi Steven,

      Sorry for the delay in replying - I've been away sailing.

      I've looked into this, and it seems to be a clash between the
      monitor format I generate, and what FBB expects. I'll investigate
      further after the sailing season, but in the meantime you can get
      round it by supressing monitoring in FBB - just remove the line "M
      IUSC" (or similar) from INITTNC1.SYS. You can still monitor using
      BPQTERMINAL.

      Regards,

      John