Re: [BPQ32] Error with AGW

  • KB7RSI
    Message 1 of 3 , Jun 28, 2006
      Thanks for the response but I figured it out.
      I had a port in AGW that did not really exist, if that makes since, so I deleted and its been running for the past 24hrs now.
      I think I fixed the problem.

      Thanks anyway.

      Harold
      kb7rsi
      Las Vegas, NV.

      John Wiseman wrote:

      Harold,

      This indicates that the TCP connection between BPQ and AGWPE has been reset by the AGW end. Does this happen very often, and does the system recover, or do you have to restart either BPQ or AGW?

      Regards,