Re: [BPQ32] BPQ43 and HF
- Now if we could all get on freq we would be good to go. N0KFQ and N5PVL I see dead center with me. N9LYA is up a bit and W8WJD and a 7 call are down a bit. 098 is a mess today. lol!73 DaveN4zkf
On Dec 31, 2010, at 10:13 AM, "Jerry" <n9lya@...> wrote:
Help me make sure I have mine setup correctly…
1) We do no NODE BROADCASTS on our HF Forwarding ports.. So I take it the Port Qual needs to be configured correctly.. Please advise. I believe if I list him in the locked routes it will fix this.. ? Do I use his call or alias or alias-1 in that line.
2) I do not want to depend on the internet to determine if I can forward on HF so the above setting needs to force an HF connection on that port. It would be counterproductive otherwise.
3) 14.098 is the freq of the port…
Thus the only way n0kfq will get a nodes broadcast from me is axudp.. SO please send instructions so I can set my HF ports to be the way it goes regardless… I will duplicate this for all my HF Skipnet Stations that also have a axudp link to me.
BPQ32 Node will always take the Port with the highest Quality to the station
You are trying to connect to, you will need to Lock INBBS-1 to a higher
Quality on Port 2, where one can run into problems is if No Nodes Broadcast
from N9LYA-7 Is being sent out on that Port, at which the link will be
to use AXUDP Port.
BTW the word SWITCH after C C isn't needed, just C C
From: BPQ32@yahoogroups.com [mailto:BPQ32@yahoogroups.com] On Behalf Of K.O.
Sent: Thursday, December 30, 2010 11:06 AM
Subject: [BPQ32] BPQ43 and HF
I have these ports defined in BPQ32:
1. Special (vhf using tnc-1)
2. HF Forwarding (hf using tnc-1)
3. 145.010 (using tnc-2)
4. 145.090 (using tnc-2)
6. Telnet Server
FBB connect script:
C C SWITCH
C C 2 N9LYA
Instead of using port2 (hf) to connect, BPQ32 looks up n9lya in the nodes
list and connects via
port5 "axudp". I cannot get it to use port2....
So... how do I force it to use port2?