Re: [BPQ32] New Install BPQMailChat

  • Charles Brabham
    Message 1 of 20 , Dec 29, 2010
      Thank you, Ken!

      I had seen the screen before, but missed the "Max size to Recv" - which looks like what I am needing. Entering all of the setup parameters is a big step up from tinkering with a series of text files, but it is taking some getting used to.

      I am looking forward to my first connect with the new setup on 20m, some time later this morning.

      73 DE Charles, N5PVL

      Message 2 of 20 , Jun 24, 2014

        John, Where is this file? I don't see it in the directory and need to setup the telnet server in BPQMAIL and then onto the RF ports. This will be fun after running DRSI for 25 years then going to KISS TNC's.

        But I don't see the Telnet server program anywhere. What am I missing?

        73 Dave

        n4zkf

        Message 3 of 20 , Jun 24, 2014

          Dave,

          TelnetServer is no longer a separate program. It is now part of BPQ32. You just need to configure a Telnet Port. See

          http://www.cantab.net/users/john.wiseman/Documents/TelnetServer.htm

          Kiss port setup is pretty much the same as for DOS BPQCode. I did have an experimental driver for DRSI, but it is a long time since I had a machine with ISA slots, so haven't been able to keep it up to date.

          73, John