Re: FYI - new version of RMS Packet allows your HF ports to show in Winlink

  • marc_pd4u
    Message 1 of 9 , Dec 25, 2010
      --- In BPQ32@yahoogroups.com, "Jeff - WA4ZKO" <wa4zko@...> wrote:

      > Example: I don't think Ken KD6PGI or Matt KB8UVN are RMS WINMOR sites, but they are showing on the Winlink HF frequency listing. They are also showing in the RMS Express channel listings.
      >
      > Few others in there too, sort the HF list and look for the sites w/ no version being reported.

      Indeed the RMS packet stations, with a winmor port, show up with SSID -10. And they `should` be listed in order to apeear on the Channels list of RMS Express.

      And they `can` be listed, and thus probably will also appear on the RMS Express WINMOR Channels list, as several stations with SSID -10 show.

      Great!

      Marc