RE: [BPQ32] Re: locked route links

  • David Calder
    Message 1 of 6 , May 18 3:24 PM

                  Yes you do. I used to do this on routes the "never" changed and it came back and haunted me one
                  day. I just set the quality now.

         David Calder
      n4zkf@...
      www.n4zkf.com
      bbs.n4zkf.com
      packet bbs
      dxc.n4zkf.com
      DX cluster node

      Message 2 of 6 , May 19 5:36 PM
        Dave,

        What do you 'set the quality now' to ?

        Please let us know the Global and 'locked' settings and how you chose
        those. That would be a big help.

        - Mark K2CAN