Re: RMS Packet Problem.

  • Jeff - WA4ZKO
    Message 1 of 9 , Dec 20, 2010
      I appreciate their fast response in fixing the problem. Minus any release notes that tell us what is new and/or fixed, doubt I'll be updating. No more going on "blind faith" that I need the new version and it will not blow up a working system.

      Too often the "latest and greatest" is just the latest ;-)

      73
      Jeff
      WA4ZKO