need help new "SpiderBPQ"

  • navarog1
    Message 1 of 3 , May 17, 2006
      need help to configure the new "SpiderBPQ
      Files to allow DX-Spider to use BPQ32"
      i'm a dxcluster on telnet://dxcluster-f5cvi.no-ip.org and i will cross
      the cnx with my vhf 144mhz input/output spots.
      what is the solution and samples.
      tnx 73, f5cvi jean-pierre
    • Ron Stordahl N5IN
      Message 2 of 3 , May 17, 2006
        If you use the latest beta and then the configuration files from the
        'Large_without_AGWPE' folder (copy them over the existing ones in the
        root folder), the resulting BPQ32 should interface with any program
        that was designed to use the AGWPE interface. You need to start
        AGWtoBPQ.exe to bring up BPQ32. In AGWtoBPQ set TCP Port to 8000,
        Listening Sessions to 15, Appl Mask to 1. Loop TXed Raw Frames and
        Loop TXed Mon Frames should be checked. Then click on Save, cancel
        and restart AGWtoBPQ.exe so it will take effect.

        Now Spider should talk to AGWtoBPQ on localport 8000 just as it would
        talk to the real AGWPE.

        Of course you must configue bpqcfg.txt to match your system (if you
        are also going to run AX/IP you must configure bpqaxip.cfg) and
        compile it by executing bpqcfg.exe.

        Since I don't run Spider I can't speak from experience, if there is
        more to it hopefully a Spider sysop will speak up!

        Ron, N5IN

        --- In BPQ32@yahoogroups.com, "navarog1" <navarog1@...> wrote:

        > need help to configure the new "SpiderBPQ
        > Files to allow DX-Spider to use BPQ32"
        > i'm a dxcluster on telnet://dxcluster-f5cvi.no-ip.org and i will cross
        > the cnx with my vhf 144mhz input/output spots.
        > what is the solution and samples.
        > tnx 73, f5cvi jean-pierre

      • navarog1
        Message 3 of 3 , May 18, 2006