Re: [BPQ32] Beta Observations

  • aar0ar
    Message 1 of 4 , Oct 12, 2005
      I believe that it was dated 9/20/05. At work now and I didn't open up the firewall yet so can't check until I get home.

      On 10/12/05, John Wiseman <john.wiseman@...> wrote:
      Hi Jay,

      The latest bpqterminal (v 0.3 Beta) should work in 800 x 600. What version
      do you have?

      Regards,

      John G8BPQ

      Message 2 of 4 , Oct 12, 2005
        A new beta release of BPQ32 is available in the files section:

        New default values in BPQtoAGW.exe for TCP Port, Listening Sessions and
        Appl Mask of 8000, 20 and 1 have been established.

        The change to port 8000 (from 8001) was done to simplify installation
        for most users who will not need to run AGWPE simultaneously. If you
        do need to run both AGWPE and AGWtoBPQ, typically because you have
        sound card modems, the latest document explains how to avoid a tcp port
        conflict.

        Listening Sessions of 20 and Appl Mask of 1 will be suitable for most
        users.

        Ron, N5IN