RE: [SPAM / Pourriel détecté] [BPQ32] WinF BB16 with BPQ32

  • Jean Létourneau (VE2PKT)
    Message 1 of 2 , Apr 8 11:00 AM
      Hello Dave,
                   I junt not try the new driver, but I am using it for the last 2 weeks.
      work great...

      Rename BPQDED16.dll to TFWIN.dll and put in fbb/bin folder, in plase of existing tfwin.dll.

      Put BPQDED32.dll in windows\system32

      How is BPQ32 set up? Did you install it in it's own directory (for example c:\bpq32), and run SetRegistryPath from there?

      you need to define one WA8DED mode port between FBB and BPQ.

      Let me know if this helped, most to what is there came from John when I set mine up.

      73 de Jean,
      VE2PKT