BPQ32U to AGWPE

  • MIchael Melnik Sr.
    Message 1 of 3 , Apr 7, 2006
      Hello Group,
      I am trying to configure BPQ32U 330 and WinFBB 7.01A 35 with AGWPE
      to access the 9612 TNC, i can get it to send Beacons, Node ID and
      Broadcast, but when i try to forward to a station, it will try
      to connect and the other station response's but either AGWPE or
      BPQ isn't hearing their response, i have also tried a KPC-3 Plus
      with the same problem, anyone have any idea's ?

      I do have 8001 in AGWPE set..

      Mike/N9PMO
    • ve7cc
      Message 2 of 3 , Apr 7, 2006
        Please post your connect script.

        Lee

        Message 3 of 3 , Apr 7, 2006
          Thanks Lee for your repley, i got it working, i had to take the TNC out of Kiss Mode
          first, then let AGWPE restart it in Kiss...73-Mike/N9PMO