Re: [BPQ32] BPQ32 with WinFBB 7.01.35

    Message 1 of 44 , Apr 6, 2006
      Hi John,
      I replaced the the earlier (jan.) with your new one, i am not sure how to cfg. the
      ports in the bpqcfg.txt  with wimfbb 7.01A

      i have the UNPROTO=MAIL in the ports 1, 2, and 3 statement, port 4 is my
      axip port, in the statement for port 4 I left out the UNPROTO=, then i tried
      UNPROTO=0 it still send a beacon out on port 4, also is there a way to include
      a Via in just one port? I tried UNPROTO=MAIL V IQP on port 3 with no luck,
      in each case i ran the bpqcfg.exe as it is now I have to have the Via in the Beacon1.txt in WinFBB..

      Mike/N9PMO
      I've just uploaded a new bpq.dll for use with WinFBB 7.01.35, to
      replace the one I posted on 31st March. This adds a means of
      controlling which ports are used by WinFBB for sending UI messages.

      Regards,
      John, G8BPQ