Re: [BPQ32] Need help for latest BPQ32 installation

  • Ron Stordahl
    Message 1 of 4 , Oct 12, 2005
      Sunan

      If as you say WinFBB has an existing interface for BPQ32.dll, and you
      already have that working with your existing BPQ32 files (prior to the
      new beta release), you should be able to just drop in the new files to
      your existing directory of BPQ32 files and the new beta BPQ32 should
      work without any changes (other than making sure you have correct
      bpqcfg.txt and bpqaxip.cfg (if used) files and you have run bpqcfg.exe
      to compile bpqcfg.txt into bpqcfg.bin). In this case you will be using
      the bpq32.dll interface. I would try that first to see if it will work
      for you. You will still have to run the registration batch files. If
      you do all of that you will be able to run the new terminal and other
      new utilities as well.

      Once you have all this working, then you can decide if you want to use
      the new agw interface instead of the bpq32.dll interface.

      But you may want to wait a few hours as a new beta release will be
      posted later today.......

      Ron, N5IN