Re: [BPQ32] bpq32 and wfbb

  • hs1lmv@yahoo.com
    Message 1 of 23 , Apr 5, 2006
      Hello Bill,

      Inaddition I forgot one thing we may to put the <server>.dll on WinFBB

      To get its work with BPQ32 please put BPQ32 files on the WinFBB root directory, certainly the required BPQ32 files in windows system/system32 would be inplaced as design.
      73 De HS1LMV

      Wm Lewis <thunderft@...> wrote:
      Pascal.

      You were correct. it was "FI" and not "IF"

      Also, second typo was using CAPITAL LETTERS in the url.

      After I made you r change, I couldn'd find it until I made the url all
      lowercase letters.

      Then it worked.

      Here is the corrected url:

      ftp://ftp.funet.fi/pub/ham/packet/bbs/f6fbb/distrib/win32/alpha/

      A big thanks to you and Mike

      Bill - KG6BAJ

      http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/