Re: [BPQ32] bpq32 and wfbb

  • hs1lmv@yahoo.com
    Message 1 of 23 , Apr 5, 2006
      Hi Bill,

      This is not the direct toic with BPQ32 but I think its may useful for anyone who would like to try BPQ32 with WinFBB 7.01.35 (WinFBB 7.01b) and have no idea to start with, this will help them save much of time

      You may have to try this steps
      1.) Download WinFBB 7.01.20 base software and install it

      2.) Upgrade to WinFBB 7.01.35 by replace it original winfbb.exe with this file

      3.) Upgrade generic.dll with the following file

      4.) Upgrade driver.dll with this file to improve its performance such as DED crash or bpq

      5.) Then upgrade winfbbcfg.exe with version 1.7.1 which available on the following EB5EVB website

      At this point after you configure the winfbb we should get it work and running, then you may have to ugrade bpq.dll as G8BPQ has distribute on previous topic.  The WinFBB diectory can be found at ftp://ftp.funet.fi/pub/ham/packet/bbs/f6fbb/distrib/win32/alpha/WinFbb-Tree.gif

      Enjoy BPQ32 with WinFBB 7.01.35

      73 De HS1LMV
      e-mail : hs1lmv@...
                  private@...-ip.org
                  private@...
      Telnet FBB BBS : hs1lmv.no-ip.org
      Echolink Conference Node : *THAI*
      TeamSpeak Server : *THAI* TeamSpeak Server

      Wm Lewis <thunderft@...> wrote:
      Pascal.

      You were correct. it was "FI" and not "IF"

      Also, second typo was using CAPITAL LETTERS in the url.

      After I made you r change, I couldn'd find it until I made the url all
      lowercase letters.

      Then it worked.

      Here is the corrected url:

      ftp://ftp.funet.fi/pub/ham/packet/bbs/f6fbb/distrib/win32/alpha/

      A big thanks to you and Mike

      Bill - KG6BAJ

      http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/

    • hs1lmv@yahoo.com
      Message 2 of 23 , Apr 5, 2006
        Hello Bill,

        Inaddition I forgot one thing we may to put the <server>.dll on WinFBB

        To get its work with BPQ32 please put BPQ32 files on the WinFBB root directory, certainly the required BPQ32 files in windows system/system32 would be inplaced as design.
        73 De HS1LMV