delayed program startup

  • Mark Harloff
    Message 1 of 3 , Dec 4, 2010
      I remember (vaguely) someone mentioning a
      program to sequence the start up of programs on
      boot.

      Can't remember which Yahoo group it was
      mentioned in. So I am starting here first.

      Anyone know of a good program for doing this..?

      - Mark K2CAN
    • Ron Stordahl
      Message 2 of 3 , Dec 4, 2010
        Yes Startup Delayer.  I use it on all my systems to control the sequence and timing of programs upon boot.  I don't know how I got along without it.

        Ron, N5IN

        Message 3 of 3 , Dec 4, 2010
          Thanks Ron.

          - Mark K2CAN