Chat Mode Question

  • Bill Erhardt
    Message 1 of 2 , Dec 4, 2010
      G'day from Bill K7MT,

      Now that I am up and running on BPQ 32, it sure brings back memories of the 80-s when got my keplarian elements off the local BBS and loaded them in the old Dos Program for tracking Satellites.  Cool Stuff for sure..

      Question I have is what is the Chat option used for ? I see that in the MailChat module and understand how to set it up. Is it like the keyboard to keyboard on RF packet ????

      Thanks heading out to the ski hill. 38 inches on top and 24 at the bottom and open this weekend. Ye Ha. Still young at heart going on 64 and love skiing..

      Bill K7MT
      Message 2 of 2 , Dec 6, 2010
        Bill, Chat is a keyboard to keyboard conferencing system. Although intended as a general kbd-kbd system at the moment much of time it is used as a bpq software support forum.

        73,
        John G8BPQ