Re: [BPQ32] Link Timer question ?

  • Bill Erhardt
    Message 1 of 10 , Dec 3, 2010
      Hi Gang,

      Thanks for all the great information.  I will study up on thi area and learn.  You have given me to push to try and better understand and how to experiement.

      John, your right in that my station radio is a Kantronics DVR 2-2 on packet BPQ node and also on APRS as my station is on solar. The nodes out there are 25 watts DR-1200t and GE Phoenix;s at 8000 feet. I am at a disadvantage with 2 watts. Hearing a lot but not sure they are hearing me...

      Thanks gang and Happy Holidze.  Still having loads of fun learning on this geat adventure.  The few headaches are just a minor inconvience..

      Bill K7MT