Re: [BPQ32] Re: New to BPQ 32

  • Bill Erhardt
    Message 1 of 7 , Dec 2, 2010
      Hi Rick N1RCW,

      Well getting things up and working.  Ken KD6PGI out in Oregon as been a great help. Mike in Wisconsin had me put in his Map and found a problem for me.

      Ken said that my nodes list will only show those that I have mapped so I am looking at say Ken in OR, Mike in WI, and you on the east coast.  Can I put you in my mapping feature.

      Next job with me and Ken is to get ARRL and AMSAT Bulletins to my BBS. I am having way to much fun.

      Hope to hear from you Rick  send to k7mt at  Mike Tange dot NET.  No need for a lot of this on the BPQ Yahoo group.

      Happy Holidaze from Montana

      Bill K7MT.