My Config File Bill Copy messed up when I pasted it

  • Bill Erhardt
    Message 1 of 3 , Nov 30, 2010
    • 1 Attachment
    • 15 KB
    My CFG File Bill

    So far I have done nothing with AXIP Yet still trying everything else and learning...

    Bill K7MT
  • Bill
    Message 2 of 3 , Nov 30, 2010

      Bill

                      It turns out station K7LMT-6 is sending node lists every 5 min. Nothing you can do about that.

      73 Bill

      N9ACQ

    • Bill
      Message 3 of 3 , Nov 30, 2010
      • 1 Attachment
      • 10 KB

      Bill

                      Cleaned up some comments, used the latest application definitions and added LOCATOR as the first parameter.  Do all your messages need to be so long?

      73 Bill

      N9ACQ