RE: [BPQ32] USB to RS-232 Question

    Message 1 of 7 , Nov 29, 2010
      Hi Bill,

      To connect to an application from BPQTerminal you just type the application name, without the C - ie BBS CHAT or RMS.

      Users connecting to you can connect to the application callsigns, or connect to the node call, and use the same application names.

      Normally the  BBS files go in the BPQMailChat subdirectory of the BPQ32 Directory, but you can put them anywhere.  Just make sure you set Base Directory to where you want them on the BPQMailChat main configuration screen.

      73,
      John G8BPQ