RE: [BPQ32] WinFBB32 and BPQ32 working!

    Message 1 of 5 , Apr 1, 2006
      Dave,
      You must be over looking something, I have 3 RF Ports and
      A AXIP/Telnet port, I am using the latest Version of BPQ32U
      With no problems monitors Rec and Tx traffic, There is a new
      BPQ.DLL that John made in Jan. 2006 that is needed to make
      The Monitor work..Mike/N0PMO

      Message 2 of 5 , Apr 1, 2006
        I'm running DRSI  cards.

        David Calder