Re: SCS Tracker

  • la7um
    Message 1 of 2 , Nov 27, 2010
      Hi, I don't for now, but know of 2 Austrians and one US guy. Would be interesting with "combi mode" P123&RPR creating interest for clients.

      If the BPQ32 switch with BBS or RMS Packet access could run combimode with their already invested PTC2s do slow scanning the HF rig, then suddenly a new combi option is created.
      Or eventually with an extra HF rig on one specific Band in RPR mode.

      This will probably generate interest from the clients. Good for VHF/UHF also.

      There has so far been "nowhere to go" using this mode for meesaging.

      73 de la7um Finn.