RE: [BPQ32] WinFBB32 and BPQ32 working!

  • David Calder
    Message 1 of 5 , Apr 1, 2006
      Well I'm glad you finally got it! I spent the entire last weekend getting WinFBB and BPQ32 running.

      After about 8 hours of it up and having to keep another windows up just to monitor, I dumped
      it all and went back to winfbb and bpq 4.08 which I have run for years.

      It's faster, more stable and I can actually see what's going on.

      David Calder

      n4zkf@...

      www.n4zkf.com

      Cluster Node

      dxc.n4zkf.com

      Message 2 of 5 , Apr 1, 2006
        Dave,
        You must be over looking something, I have 3 RF Ports and
        A AXIP/Telnet port, I am using the latest Version of BPQ32U
        With no problems monitors Rec and Tx traffic, There is a new
        BPQ.DLL that John made in Jan. 2006 that is needed to make
        The Monitor work..Mike/N0PMO

        Message 3 of 5 , Apr 1, 2006
          I'm running DRSI  cards.

          David Calder